|7:25am||Bus departs Oxley Road before OXLEY SHOPS (between Bayford & Kendall Streets)|
|7:40am||Blunder Road at Durack Gardens Caravan Park|
|7:45am||Blunder Road before Brookside St|
|7:50am||Staplyton Road at park after Parkwood Dr|
|7:55am||Left into Sweetgum off Peverell|
|2:50pm||Children on the bus and roll-call|
|2:55pm||Bus departs school|
|3:15pm||Johnson Rd (corner Forestdale Drive)|
|3:25pm||Blunder Road, Forest Lake|
|3:35pm||Arrive at Our Lady of Lourdes Church|
- The chartered bus operates each school day Monday to Friday.
- All times are approximate. Schedule subject to some variations because of traffic conditions.
- Parents are to be at their stop 5 minutes prior to these times.
- Parents are to refrain from asking the driver to pick or drop their child at a different stop than one of those allotted.
Regular Bus Passengers
**Irrespective of Bus Stop Location
1st child $270 per term
2nd child $220 per term
3rd child $200 per term
4th + child $180 per term each
**Bus fees will be charged equally across all stops, as this is the way the school is charged for the service by the bus company.
The above fees are already very heavily subsidised by the school and will apply to all registered bus passengers, irrespective of the number of times per week the service is used.
These fees will be charged on your term invoice.
- ONLY CHILDREN REGISTERED AS REGULAR BUS PASSENGERS are permitted to travel on the school bus.
- NO CHILD is to enter the bus without the driver’s permission.
- NO BODY PARTS are to protrude from the windows of the bus, at any time.
- ALL PASSENGERS are to remain seated at all times.
- NO FOOD or DRINK is to be consumed.
- ALL PASSENGERS must follow the Queensland Transport Code of Behavior ( http://www.tmr.qld.gov.au/buscode ) distributed to each family.
If any of these rules are broken, the Principal will give serious consideration to the child being prohibited on the bus from the remainder of the term.