- Saint Philomena School has a formal dress uniform and a sports uniform. In usual circumstances students are expected to wear their sports uniform one day each week. This day may change depending on the term and the sport being undertaken, but is usually a Thursday. The formal dress uniform must be worn on all other days.
- Wearing the correct uniform is important, not just at school but before and after school as well, as students in their uniforms are representing the school in the public eye.
- The school also has a No Hat – No Play policy. Children are required to wear their outsider hats when playing outside.
- For girls, no jewellery is permitted, except watches and plain sleepers or studs. Hair that is shoulder length or longer must be tied back with ribbons or hair ties in the school colours of navy or maroon. The school formal dress must reach below the knee when sitting. Dyed hair is not permitted.
- For boys, no jewellery is permitted, except watches. Hair must be cut short and neat and tidy. Dyed or gelled hair is not permitted.
Formal Dress Uniform
|Blue school shirt, navy school shorts, navy long trousers (winter only), school tie, grey long school socks, black leather school shoes (no runners), navy school dress hat, maroon school jumper, navy microfibre school jacket (winter only), official school bag||School dress, cream ankle school socks, black leather school shoes (no runners), maroon tights (Grades P – 4, winter only), navy tights (Grades 5 – 7, winter only), cream straw school dress hat, maroon school jumper, navy microfibre school jacket (winter only), official school bag|
|Maroon school sports polo top, navy school sports shorts, white school sports socks, white runners||Maroon school sports polo top, school sports skort, white school sports socks, white runners|